Comments

Pages

Thursday 6 May 2010

so crappy?

Posted by at 01:38:00 Read our previous post
i wonder what is my actual thinking now
i really feel lost to see the deepest side of me
i am trying not to lose my head
however,all my predictions weren't went smoothly

i know i have a capricious face
perhaps a capricious heart too...
maybe i am too be anxious to find out the truth
so that i can't accept the sudden truth finally?

i am not sure what am i talking now
cause i am very confusing about the situation too
could someone leads me to think critically?

i need to change my mind
with my own sense
yes!
with my own sense
to feel the world
to know the truth
to find the answer too

i've found a solution to solve the problem occuring right now
"i wanna be sedated"
just for a moment
trust me,
just for a moment.

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template