Comments

Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2010

2nd paper gone~

Posted by at 15:05:00 Read our previous post
yohoo~at last,the miserable period had gone...
due to my personal problem-lazinessssssss
i couldn't able to finish all the chapters for my PLS and PGP subjects
frankly speaking,i just depend with my luck
fortunately,i think i won't die in this 2 subjects
perhaps i still can't get A's 
but i'm still satisfied with it^^


i felt so sleepy when i was doing revision in my empty room
as a result
i just closed up the notes and went to sleep!
3 hours sleeping time really much enough for a student who are having exam
but i was still feeling sooooo sleepy after finished my 2nd paper
once again,i went to sleep until now!


its 3pm now.
i think i really need to start to do revision
don't simply play play la!
ISLAMIC LEGAL HISTORY,
i m coming to u

i m so eager to throw u once i gaodim u!


to LJ,
i want to be the last n the first.

1 comment:

virgoansniper said...

3 hours sleeping. there will never enough for me.lol
exam week always suffer the most.

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template