Comments

Pages

Thursday 24 September 2009

peaceful day

Posted by at 20:49:00 Read our previous post
Today really is a peaceful day
suddenly feel like miss my housemates so much
haha...
feeling happy because can register courses for next sem with yuki again!
although i got informed all my buddies to register courses start from 9am today
however i was still at my sweetest bed during that time
as a result,i was just dragged along with woon's call
feel sorry to woon...

so...finished registered around 11++am
and i realized that ...
no more FBL afterward...
saddddd...i like FBL building very much!
however,need 2 say bye bye with FBL lo...

nothing special happen except eattt, readdd,and sleeppp...for today
stayed in the hostel for whole day till i din realized morning noon and night as well
having dinner with winnie and sy at family heritage again just now
haha...had a great time with them
ate breaded chicken and ice lemon tea again
no more changes,just remained with my taste

tried to become crazy during yesterday night
arrrghhhh...challenged myself not to sleep for whole night!
teoh asked me me for eating dim sum early in the morning
irrrssshhh...i really woke up and waited for him lol
however,he was the 1 who slept ald
hoho...i was really very serious with my promise le
teoh had breached his promise ya...hahaha...
exam really makes me wanna crazyyyy
super boring!!!
wanna do many things after final...
hehe...continue to crazy and enjoy with my life
want to discover more and more
want to concern more people who are need to be concerned
especially my dearest family!
wanna sing k laxatively after final
wanna watch many horror movies after final
wanna eat many yummy foods after final
wanna talk endless with my friends
wanna go back to kk meet with my bro and sis

wanna take rest veritably during holiday
do whatever i want
throw something which i considered as rubbish
laugh genuinely from heart
then
transform back to my actual nature
take this as my newest target k?
hahaha...
cheer up everybody!!!

Good luck in final...

tomorrow will be a good day




No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template