Comments

Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2009

that's all

Posted by at 00:45:00 Read our previous post

oh ya...today i ald started my second sem in MMU AGAIN
but i still have no any enthusiasm or spirit for this coming days
still remain in my holiday mood
still miss my home~
havent play enough yet
havent chit-chat with family and friends enough yet
although i was the most talkative 1 in my home
but i din treasure well the time to talk at home
because of the indulgence in watching drama for whole week
so that i had ignored the time to talk at home,hahaha~

new sem,new begining...
we should cheerful and be semangat to usher new things...
but...
our school seems like lifeless now
suddenly,mmu becomes a super spacious area with only occupied by FOUNDATION student
my hostel cant considered as the worst if compare with others
at least i still got 2 housemates accompany me at home
but it also seems like unusual without the noise of my lovely housemates!
miss them for 2 weeks!!!

1st day of second sem...
really aimlessly for whole day!
watched movie and on9 again after finished the class
continued to watch my horror movie
however...all of these horror movies really made me dissapointed
i watched that korean horror movie-"the host"until tertidur pula
then the japan horror movie-"ju-on"made me speechless after watching it
dunno wat is it wanna express for the whole movie
aren't merely a paled-face GHOST come out to scare plp?
mayb i have no right to criticize the movie
but i really cant bear the lameness of all that things
am i too greedy or picky infact?

 now,i try and wanna believe that
tomorrow will be a good day and begining again!




cheer up and go ahead

hit for target in this coming sem

throw away laziness and work hard la~~~

**end of crapping**



No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template