Comments

Pages

Sunday 11 October 2009

black to brown

Posted by at 01:41:00 Read our previous post
my head is very smelly now
beh tahan...
how come will like that?


because i had dyed my hair!!!
hahaha~
i had dyed my hair into brown color!
and the sifu who dyed my hair are my sister and mom!
swt...my sister just wanna play play only
she was very enjoying when doing "experiment"on my hair
omg...so i just let my mom to continue the"job"
in order to prevent my hair being ruined by my sister
hahaha~



yeah!preparing to self-hair dying


.
my mom cant tahan my sister's technique la..


fortunately
i am safe
my hair also safe
thank god...


however
i need to bear the smell of my head for ???days...
suffering~
tak boleh tahan~


but i din regret to dye my hair la...
haha~

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template