Comments

Pages

Monday 5 October 2009

juz feel it

Posted by at 16:53:00 Read our previous post
finally
i got the mood to customize my blog
since i had removed my old blog to here
i found that i just keep updating my blog to write down some daily matters
however 
i din put effort in the decoration
due to this few days are my sem break holiday
finally,i got the time,i got the mood,i got the chance,i got the inspiration
to do it!


besides blogging
what should i do to spend my 1 week holiday?
yeah!its feel great to think about it!
ok...maybe i will spend more time to stay in the home
chatting with my lovely family
sharing my stories to them
and sharing all the happiest time with them


then,outgoing with my friends to blow water and laugh frantically
and also plan to watch a movie with them within this week
really quite a long time din watch movie with them
so,watching movie is also 1 of my plan during this holiday


today
i really feel relaxing in my home
slept at 11pm during yesterday night
then woke up on 8am morning
what a healthy life!
yeah!
i want to set my time to bed back to normal time
dun want to become an owl anymore...


downloaded many nice songs 
keep listening all the nice songs
enjoying my holidays in the best mode
i also watched my drama and movie laxatively
read some magazines and books
such a good time for me
syok~......


it is raining outside my windows now...
its time to continue my holiday mode
realx~relax~
listening to soft songs and RELAX~
ahaha...
what a wonderful time!
may i have a cup of coffee later?
hahaha~~~





1 comment:

*nikkie小锋* said...

期待你部落的全新面貌!! :)

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template