Comments

Pages

Saturday 24 October 2009

human against fate

Posted by at 18:42:00 Read our previous post
sometimes
i will ask myself many foolish questions
then continue to think about that
although there is no answer at all


am i wasting my time to do such ridiculous thing?
maybe?absolutely?or nothing?


i cant deny that i really hesitate about this question
One day,a best friend asked me a question
that made me feel that human really cant fight against fate


Yang Yu,imagine that 1 day when u become a lawyer,will you commit bribery
if 
someone extorts you?
AND
they use your family members as the hostage?


my answer is totally contradict with what am i doing now
what can i do if such tragedy really happen to me?
i don't know
but i clearly understand that i will definitely protect my family members
without any hesitation
no matter whats the consequences that will happen to me
is it a big joke?
it is too satirical for a law student to express such words


after watching "Law Abiding Citizen"

my suspicious thought keep growing on my mind
i wondered why there are so many complicated problems happen around us
maybe the outside world really full of darkness?
or
should i keep thinking that this is a world full of love and happiness?
i am not a greedy people
let it be fair ok?
50 vs 50 is enough for me already...


but...about that question...
i am sure that most of the people will be distracted by this question
same with ME as well


** i m crapping again**

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template