Comments

Pages

Friday 2 July 2010

Degreeee

Posted by at 03:10:00 Read our previous post
Oh yes...i just found out that i never updated anything about my degree life since it almost comes to the end of week 4.Yes,i m officially a law student in MMU.Btw,i just told my grandma that i m a undergraduate student and  this is the way that could make her feels proud for me.Perhaps she dun realize that actually such undergraduate student like me can be found everywhere...Somehow i feel jealous to those form six or matriculation students who are going to enter local university soon.I just feel that they are really work hard to seek for the opportunity in order to get their favor course and university.Well,give a big applause to my friends who are going to start their new life!Do enjoy university life in the coming days!


Frankly speaking,i still remain in my old mode of being a foundation student although i clearly know that i should make some changes in my life.I din make new friends in the class,perhaps i m just too lazy to do so?I din follow the instruction of Mr.Gary to read more and study more,although i supposed to do so in order to survive in the law field.Law students are encouraged to read more and work more harder than others.I know the fact but then i din practice it.


Degree life,this is totally different with foundation life.We are awaiting by countless assignments and tutorials.Thats why i feel that time pass so fast cause the mid term exam is coming soon!OMG,i really feel so worry because the mid term exam is clashing with the debate event.Here comes a big challenge for me to prove my skill of multitasking.
wats so funny?
preparing for presentation/chit-chatting/downloading movie
                                              
yo...so serious lo...
                                
dun snap me!
                                 
she said i just snapped her hair not her face
                                          
satisfied?^^
Btw,We still hang out and play together in this few weeks.The most hottest activity is sing K!we already sang K for 3 times within this few weeks.So bai ga is it?I think we should stop sing k on the coming days.Do concentrate on studies lo haha!

                                      

                                      

                                      
Yet i still continue to get addicted in my Hong Kong drama.I need to admit that "The Mysterious of Love" is really nice!Lam Fung is still my beloved actor because he is too handsome!Yeung Yi also impressed me as my tears would fall down when she cried in the drama.I also completed another Korean drama which introduced by Yibu-"Personal Taste".This is a typical trendy drama which could be defined as a drama for  you to get 100 marks of the enjoyment on the vision.Lee Ming Hoe is so handsome and smart!


1st degree year,i cant eat rice dumpling in my home :(
1st degree year,i moved out from my old room to the opposite new room.The new room is so pleasantly cool and i love it too except the environment of the toilet. 


Anyway,degree life is a new enjoyment.^^
I am looking forward to all the new challenges!



1 comment:

virgoansniper said...

All the best in your degree=)

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template