Comments

Pages

Saturday 24 July 2010

i m still at malacca

Posted by at 13:47:00 Read our previous post
Hi...here comes a short update about my current life.I was having a totally overturned life for 10 days since from last Friday.Actually I was busying with the event of World Mandarin Debate Tournament 3 la!On the other hand,I still need to study for my mid term exam during that period.Frankly speaking,I could predict how bad will my mid term result as I clearly know that  last minute work will not pay off.I just hope that at least I still can pass for the 2 subjects la.Sounds pity... By the way, the tough period had gone and now its the time to meet with the final tournament tomorrow!


University of Si Chuan vs Nanyang Technological University,who will become the final winner?I am looking forward to the brilliant performance!


So,the day after tomorrow will be my day for going back KK!I wish I can keep away my playful mood and study for the other rest subjects of mid term.Constitutional Law and Contract,I am going to enjoy my kesian short break with you 2! 

1 comment:

virgoansniper said...

All the best ^^

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template