Comments

Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

My August

Posted by at 20:45:00 Read our previous post
These few days supposed to be my blissful days!Yes,my 20th birthday just passed 2 days ago and I was indeed overwhelmed with lots of blessings, truly enjoyed those moments until I almost forget few days later will be the coming of my Family law paper.Never mind, I have to express my gratitude to all my dearest friends,really appreciate what they've done to me and I am really the luckiest and happiest people!No offence,I just want to let them know I heart them=)

Friendship is a long way journey,no one can deserve true friendship if you never appreciate.I do believe that distance can't separate true friendship too.I really feel glad when I received calls and messages from them.At least I know we both are connected,no matter how far we are.

And yes,to the special him,I wouldn't forget what you've dedicated.=)

following korean tradition-drink seaweed soup during birthday.
credited to my lovely housemates.
my all the time best friends in my campus life.
received this from them.^^



ah woon ar ah woon,lol!











Then...I continue my days with eating non-stop...



boss of the night






credited to Jeffery and Frennie^^I will make use of this photo album.
all girls are simple indeed.who will not happy when a bunch of roses appearing in front of you?

million thanks!

1 comment:

言己 said...

yooo~~i'm coming~hehe
i like tat pic he help u wear the shoe!
so romantic!!!
stay sweet^^

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template