Comments

Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

eXam darurat

Posted by at 17:12:00 Read our previous post
OH...September...This is a miserable month!Next week will be my most torturous week.Study no day and night, pour all those rubbish words in my brain within less than 24hours.We must be crazyyy...

Thus,I will show some acts of boredom during my study time...
 I can die.
Torts is a subject that will never went away from you.When 
you are feeli
ng relief after submitting the paper, yet there are other subjects that need to refer back to the Torts textbook.WTH~
 And here comes the most ridiculous thing,I have to study Quran.Phew~


By the way,just accept the truth and treat it as challenge.
All the best to all my friends.Let's strike down the papers!=)

2 comments:

Patrick said...

walau~
Q'ran also nd study ar?
cham~~
Gambateh!!!

Unknown said...

Al Quran~=.='''
I'm holiday for you 1st yea!!!~woohoo!!!

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template