Comments

Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

170811

Posted by at 09:28:00 Read our previous post
Yeah!I skipped the Islamic tutorial class!Actually I am not tired,I am not sleepy,but I just don't feel like attending the class!It is indeed too BORED and pointless...arrgghhh!I rather choose to do nothing in my room...eating,watching drama and viewing back all those old photos in my laptop and facebook.
Haha...looking back old photos made me laughed like hell@@Our faces really too funny and we 
really did a lot of lame stuffs during the good old days.

Once upon a time,when we were preparing for competition,we went through uncountable sleepless night...
Ah liao was the number 1 睡神!and always is!
and we got a twetty bird as companion...
Ah liao still sleeping Zzz...
Yeah!When I was still young,haha!
before cutting his precious hair...
I was the camera man who witnessed the whole cutting process,hiak hiak!
heeee....graduation
so rude lo...


can you spot me?
不知当时哪来的勇气去剪那样的发型?

we will still laugh every time when saw this creation,haha!



comel
花海at my house
went to pig farm by walking...
粉红生死恋1
粉红生死恋2
粉红生死恋3
noob...

we collected these everyday,one car per day.

ah xiang,you really very hiao~

钟叔-OK MO~

HAHAHA

那是我们都回不去的从前

2 comments:

Patrick said...

wahh...经典啊~

MEng翔 said...

LOL!!!! those pics!!! LOL!!!!
so memorable!!

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template