Comments

Pages

Thursday 30 December 2010

countdown-ing for Chinese New Year event but not New Year

Posted by at 04:05:00 Read our previous post
I am trying to adapt a super duper hectic life from now on!Arrrghhh...there are endless assignments, tutorials, daily stuffs and a big event which will be on-going within less than 4 days!


I am very busy,busy till I don't know how to manage my time la...I think I need a time-management advisor to help me!I was stucked when I attending the meeting just now.OMG, there are many awaiting tasks and workshops for us in this few days.And the worst thing is that...I have to usher my new year in the workshop!No count-down programme and no gathering with my beloved friends!By the way,I think it will be another experience to usher the new year with all my 14th Chinese New Year Extravaganza Information Division members.As I always say,I am so lucky as I really feel enjoy when I am working with them.Hope that we can complete our tasks smoothly and do an awesome show!


For this post,I would like to do a promotion about the 14th Chinese New Year Extravaganza event(第十四届新春嘉年华会).Please support me by showing your face start from next Monday till Thursday!


To all my friends,please feel free to attend our exhibition around the CLC concourse start from next Monday till Wednesday.There will be lots of attractive yet informative things exhibited at there.All the showpiece are about Chinese culture!Its really worth to have a look!Besides,there's still many small games and competitions awaiting you all to participate with.Don't miss the chance to witness our effort!


There will be a calligraphy competition(挥春比赛) held on 4th of January 2011(Tuesday).For those who are talented and interested,you are most welcomed to participate with it and there will be prizes given for all the winners!Besides,the speedy eating contest (急速大胃王比赛)also will be held on 5th of January(Wednesday).For those who can eat very fast and much,please don't hesitate to join it because all the winners are awarded with cash money!RM168 for the 1st place winner!


Last but not least, the Garden Festival(新春园游会)will be held on 6th of January(Thursday).Non-MMUian are also welcomed to join it.There are various shows will be performed during that night.For further information,kindly click the link below to know more about that,thank you very much!


http://clsm-cnye.blogspot.com/





okay,gotta back to my assignments or else I will be down!


becoming time-catcher!

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template