Comments

Pages

Friday 10 December 2010

yooouuuuu~~~

Posted by at 02:35:00 Read our previous post
Huh~I still can't accept that I will back to Malacca 2 more days later!Its time back to campus life after immersing myself in my lovely home and become an otaku for 1 week. As usual,I just spent my time with the blow water gang once in 2 nights like that la~Really feel grateful as my form 6 friends who are sitting STPM also willing to spend their critical yet precious time with us. Many of my friends will stay at here until January of 2011.I am just too envy to their long holiday,it will be best for me if I can have such a long holiday too.I just feel like want to go for a trip,and the first place which pop out on my mind is Pulau Pangkor! Somehow I just feel like want to go Pulau Pangkor la~I miss Pulau Pangkor so muchhhhhh!

My cat was just sent to be spayed during last week.She is no longer a complete "woman" after then.All of us are so worrying about her situation as she was like a dead cat after doing the operation. Though that was just a small operation,but I could imagine the situation where the ovaries of a cat had been taken away,it is same as the situation where the ovaries of a real woman had been taken away,pain and suffer...My cat used to faint at the outside of my house in a raining day during the recovery period.It was just too weak I think.Luckily my sister found her and brought her back to home.Geng jiong la~
her pity wound
she likes to stare my dad's car @@

see her sleeping look!
And Christmas will be coming very soon, then followed by the new year very soon too.I think I can feel the Christmas spirit in Malacca start from next week. =) 
HoHoHo...
Argghhh...Though there are still 2 more weeks to usher the coming of new year,but I already have a lot of wishes on my mind right now!Haha...I know I am greedy~Ok,I know it is just a dream for me to realize so much wishes in one time.Back to reality...Work hard to hit them!!!

Here I want to share a song named"Need You" from Travie McCoy.Hahaha...this is a funny song because I will feel like want to shout the "need youuuuuuuuuuuu" together with them everytime I listening to this song.Enjoy the MV and spot the 2 chopsticks stuck on the head of the singer,I simply like his look with the 2 chopsticks on the head!Hahaha!!!



I finally finished blogging with the internet connection stolen from my neighbour's line.Thank to my neighbour for saving me from the difficulty of without internet connection due to the modem problem.I will appreciate your generousness!

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template