Comments

Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2011

040111

Posted by at 02:34:00 Read our previous post
I need somebody to help me do massage so desperately right now!
I think it should be so desperately wanted and needed!

extremely exhausted yet still have to complete lots of works...What a messy life now!Feeling kinda ashamed to myself because I can't manage my time well.( a small incident happen today though I could predict that's the outcome =( 

Sometimes,I hope people can learn to be tolerate and considerate with each other.Everyone have their own limitations.Please think for the sake of others.
I've learnt something

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya,i agree with you.
anyway we must GAmbate throughout the obstacles in front of us.
i know u will manage well.
Emo for a while is acceptable, but not a long period,yy ;)
u know who am i ? :p

Patrick said...

I believe you can do it!!
Give you support deeply from my heart,nothing is impossible when u believe u can~
All the best for everything you are doing nw, God bless~ :)

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template