Comments

Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Starbucks fever

Posted by at 23:48:00 Read our previous post
I am preferring Starbucks all the time.However, Starbucks is always such a luxury for poor students like me.So,usually I will not spend much in this beverage.

Knowing that Starbucks is doing promotion recently,for sure,I will not miss the chance la!There is discount up to 50% for each beverage.You will only spend average of RM7 for each a cup.The promotion is open to member card holders from 5pm to 7pm on Wednesday and same goes to public on Friday. Bloody cheap can?
Besides that,I am feeling so blessed that I could get a Starbucks tumbler from him.As the tumbler is limited edition,so the member card that we've got also is limited design.I love my greeny tumbler and the mini sized card so much!=)

With full of satisfaction,I should continue my preparation for the coming battle!I need motivation and determination!
Study hard,
Play hard,
Pray hard.

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template