Comments

Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Saturday noon

Posted by at 19:12:00 Read our previous post
Saturday noon is always a leisurely noon to me.Usually I will spend my whole noon to Facebook,crap with my housemates,watch drama,iron my clothes,or think of what to wear for the date at night.Haha!Actually I should study like a dog for this period.Final exam is around the corner.My first paper will be starting from 8th of May and the last paper will end at 9th of May.2 days exam continuously can kill people though...By the way, I chose to do other thing instead of study!

Hee...found something fun to do for this hot+slumber+boring+stifling noon.

Finally I got a suitable apps for me to do with this device under no internet connection.

And here's I started my work.
#1 Piano.
Failed star!
#2 Star.
#3 Heart.
#4 Duck.

#5 Mini windmill.
Thinking of where to locate them?As I was not so willing to throw them away la=(

Dang!Let them to accompany the lonely Yen-J la.

And finally,how about study le?*Big sigh!*

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template