Comments

Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

April full

Posted by at 23:29:00 Read our previous post
lol,it has been almost 2 weeks I never touched cold drinks,fried foods and fast foods!
Tell me why?Why I am still sick???
I don't wanna be a sick cat,I want to get away from coughing medicine,either western and traditional chinese medicine.I don't want to eat Fisherman's friend as my daily 'junk food'.So,don't ever get sick or else you will miss many foods and things. =(


Pity me...T.T
this is what we called sick face!

I miss them......so Damn much!!!

You are the first appear on my mind when I am totally recover!
I miss you the MOST!


my beloved cold beverages
and a very hot coffee as well...
I hope I can sing with a proper sound too^^
I miss...so much.

5 comments:

AzureSky said...

HAHA!!! You are so funny~ =) Teach you la, the best medicine for cough is to sleep before 11 and have full, undisturb sleep, probably for 7 hours... ^^ Don't sleep direct under the fan.

Hope you recover soon~

Samantha Chai said...

to AzureSky,thanks a lot for ur concern!

Patrick said...

Get well soon my friend!
Be healed in Jesus name~ :)

Samantha Chai said...

to patrick,thanks bro!

翔 said...

我也是病了 =[
我们一起快点好起来哦~~

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template