Comments

Pages

Friday 21 August 2009

foolishness

Posted by at 17:27:00 Read our previous post
sometimes
i will feel that i am not mature yet
i dont't know how should i judge a people correctly
from the first appearance
i will define their personalities immediately
then,
keep judging them with my super foolish view

well
i think i shall change my way of judging people
throw away my feudal thought
try to accept some new idea
thats what i had learnt since i started my new life
after being a person with limited outlook
for almost unknown years

i learnt many new things from different people with different stories
and
i found that i am just a minute 1 in a corner
be humble ok?
don't ever look down a people in your own way k?
that is meaningless...

people around me make me feel novel everyday
thanks for their genuineness in leading their life
i will appreciate it...




No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template