Comments

Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

告别final的日子

Posted by at 00:08:00 Read our previous post
This is the continuance part for my acts of boredom during my study+exam+suffer period.Finally,the exam darurat ended with a killing paper,which was the criminal paper.Seriously,I just hope I can pass the subject,nothing more to demand.Please~
my companion during coughing+studying

I think I would suffocate without this during the exam.
the lovely+colorful statutes,LOL!
once upon a time,I almost dropped such important thing in my room.
Once the clock hit 1215pm sharp during the last subject,there was no more STUDY in our minds.Its turn to crazy without limitation!Aha...!Actually we got an important task to settle during that night la,which was the birthday celebration of Suit Yee.Like usual,we have to celebrate her birthday with an extremely exhausted body because her birthday always drop during the exam period.However,we did enjoyed the night,undoubtedly,totally enjoyed.

与寿星婆的大合照

hey pretties!


她们经常有斗不完的嘴,哈哈!

honestly,I love the bag too@@

Yeah!just sing like nobody
LeeYunZhi!!!
大个女啦,生性D啦,bluek:D
And now...I'm home.Life with eating,sleeping,watching TV and of course TETRIS!
I want to up rank!

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template