Comments

Pages

Monday 8 February 2010

i wan to yell out it!

Posted by at 21:51:00 Read our previous post
Can u please stop from doing such thing?
it is disgusting indeed
do u know
i have my limitation too
dun u ever break my limitation
i really cant bear the annoyance


i m not a good man
i can bear it for the first time
i can still bear it for the second time
i can bear it for the third time if i wan to do so
i will not fuss about with you for the problems that u bring to me


but...
do u know that
when u r doing such thing
what is the consequences that u bring to other people?
there is not a place for u to do such thing!


this time,
i cant tolerate with u already
please give me a chance to grumble at here
i just need a space to appease my mood
i will not fall out with u
cz i m always remember the advices from my mom


8 months passed already...
y dun u keep the peaceful situation until the end?
4 more months to go...i will tolerate with u!

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template