Comments

Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

15 is coming

Posted by at 03:51:00 Read our previous post
Okay...


today is the last day of my beloved Chinese New Year
i admitted that i really missed the happiest moment with my family and friends 
still i cant accept the truth that i already backed to malacca,stayed in my stuffy hostel
元宵节-makes me want to go back home again!
i think i should think something different to celebrate this special day with my lovely housemates
as v all have the same feeling to spend this festival at such a strange land
kesian budak...


everything must have an ending right?
ya...i want to do a simple conclusion of my CNY 2010 at my hometown!
this is really a special CNY of my life
first time desperately waiting for the coming of CNY
first time reluctantly to go back to campus life
i almost want to go back to kk again during this week
but finally my mom stopped me to do such time and money spending act
ok...back to my main topic
my CNY still as usual,nothing special instead of eating and playing
but............
the weather was extremely and badly hot!

FAMILY:
guess who is she?
"gam"=gold

the cutiest 1:hong xuan-i had successfully taught him how to show"yeah"

the cutiest 2:hong qian-he likes to ask the bear bear go to sleep


hong xuan still dunno how to show"yeah"

gambling time!

CRAZIEST FRIENDSSSS:
KRS annual gathering

kok hui,kee yin,see jie n ka hooi
mun jie,teh ping n jet min

WAO!!!
on the way to kee yin's house...

        again,LOST WORLD OF TAMBUN,v meet u again!



cheeseeeee
all money basah ald...
yohoo~
hehehe...

i still want to emphasize that
......
this is a hot hot CNY!!!
n...
i miss them!

元宵节快乐!

@gonna start busyyyyyy life!

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template