Comments

Pages

Thursday 7 January 2010

yeah~

Posted by at 03:11:00 Read our previous post
Its time to wake up Chai Yang Yu!
random lifestyle is not your belongings!


I cant juz sleeping for the whole noon without entering any word in my mind!
I cant juz talking until forgot my time to study!
I cant juz loitering without any purpose!
I cant juz spending money uncontrollable!


ok...
Firstly,i really need 2 admit that i cant bear any temptation!
Secondly,i am an impetuous man!
So,the consequences are...
i cant imagine how could i manage my time for this coming final!
dun bother 1st,let it goes through naturally...
hahaha...
Now,i really feel like wanna singing!
loud n shout frantically like a sakai!
hahaha...i know my gang definitely agree with my suggestion rite?


please allow me to explain what am i did during this few days
yea~
Gossiping...
Jalan-ing
Eating...
Drinking...
Listening...


Somehow,i eventually met Amelia,the crazy 1 too
feel glad to know such crazy new friend!
the thing that impressed me about her is her wallet......with many cards!
when v went to Padini,she said she got Padini member card
when v went to Sushi King,she said she got Sushi King card
when v went to Coffee bean,she said she got Coffee Bean card
its so amazing to see her cards n its really eye-opening for me
hahaha...however
i really enjoying when going out with u all la
LMAO = me,yuki,woon n amelia
walao...wat a weird definition!
i still can remember the moments v negotiated with the taxi driver
he is a super bad taxi driver!
wat?RM12 to go back Emerald Park and Ixora?RM10 to go back Ixora?
i thk he really tots that v still childish yet
luckily,v saw the Panorama stopped at there!
So, v juz decided to change transportation without any hesitation
the taxi driver changed his face and voice as v said:"kami tak mau taxi lo,ada bas..."
Taxi driver:"har?tak mau?!Sudah!!!"
but...at last,v still leaving brazenly without bothering his expression...



Amelia...same kampung 1-Perak here~

the tea is too fake!

coffee bean...i like my Double-chocolate flavour!

Do...Re...Mi...

woon,bcareful to hold ur sushi la!haha...

yuki...

N......AMELIA with me!


by the way,i juz came back from mori...
eating n chit-chatting with these 3 gals again!
v are definitely acted silly le...
at the outset,v had requested the singer to sing a few songs
n they did it as well
mana tau...v felt not satisfied cz he din sing our yam gor-说谎by林宥嘉
so...woon took the paper n wrote the name of song again!
she juz filled the space of paper by writing "说谎" with big font
plus my suggestion----added with 3 separate exclamation mark at the end of the name of song
the guy juz showed a bitter smile n conceded that he cant perform well for this song
but,finally,the other guy tried n managed to sing this song
n v finally satisfied~


thx for them to accompany me balik rumah...hahaha......


@study hard la...!!!
@cannot judge a book by its cover








No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template