Comments

Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2010

blurring n blanking

Posted by at 00:44:00 Read our previous post
Today is a special day for someone special...


4/1/2010...my mummy 54's bday!
i used to remember her bday before that
i always thinking of what should v 3 prepare for her bday present
finally,i failed to choose the present by my own
so,i'll juz let my sister choose the bday present
i seem like not so concern about my mom's bday as i really blank to thk other things recently!
n...in fact,i really almost forget her bday today!
so dangerous!!!
luckily,i can recall it during my conversation with woon as v r talking abt the date of today...
then,4th of January!yea...my mom's bday!
Coincidently n unexpectedly,my mom same age n same bday with suit yee's dad
i dunno how to express my feeling to you
i dunno how to say how much my love towards u 
as it really feel like very weird when i talking such words
hehe...sometimes,some words,妳知我知就好。。。
tats the communication way between u n me
a special communication way from a typical conservative family
hahaha...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUMMY!HOPE U BE HEALTHY ALWAYSSSS...
n... juz forget all those frustrating incidents la...haha...my strong strong mummy!


Recently,
my mind just stuff up with all those annoying final subjects!


Critical thinking-i dun even like u anymore...a barbarous subject! every time v cant answer well abt all those questions cz the final answer always is 你讲完咯!v hv no choice rite???
Moral studies-u r the worst!waste my money to study U indeed!no class,no lecture notes,no books n i hope no EXAM PAPER
Accounting-yea...i cant admit that i really like u...but frankly speaking, i still blanking when seeing u
General Principles of Law 2- what is it?i dunno how 2 start yet
Introduction to Law- i hope that i wont disappointed when i get the result as i quite like u n the lecturer


hmmm...its time to go back my studies...
end of crapping again@*@ 


2 weeks seem like faster than lightning is it?
haha...

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template