Comments

Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2009

remember

Posted by at 14:49:00 Read our previous post
somehow
something enlighten my mind
i wonder what is my most important thing for my recent life
i want to express my deepest feeling to whom are really understand me
i like to share stories,not only one part is willing to tell stories instead
LUCKILY


i m always the luckiest 1
my life is full of whatever i longing to
i need a pair of ears,and i m willing to lend my pair of ears to you as well


lets throw away the past
and work hard together for future
remember the promises and achieve it


really feel grateful to have such a substantial conversation with you
your words encourage me to pursue my dream 
i have an outstanding mind now
to stand firm for my position
CHAI YANG YU
REMEMBER YOUR DUTY
always remember it...



No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template