Comments

Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

3 to go...

Posted by at 21:18:00 Read our previous post
Wohoo~I am back to blog again!Finally the second paper was done and here comes my most critical period.Exam week is the most fastest period.You seem to study no day and no night.However,when you're marking a cross on the date of the calendar day by day means that you're approaching to the holiday!I am so envy for those people who almost finish their papers where I need to suffer until next Friday.


Coursework marks released these few days doesn't seem to show any improvement,what a sad case=(
Not really understand the mistakes I've done.God,please give me some inspirations to figure them out!


I am still in the energetic mode!I will do my best until the last paper!


Firecrackers's sound still can be heard!

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template