Comments

Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

060212

Posted by at 23:43:00 Read our previous post
Finally, 元宵节marks the end of Chinese New Year, which means my exam will be coming not more than 2 days,LOL!I miss mom's cook so much now!I am supposed to eat reunion dinner with my family in such a wonderful occasion.=(
Mr.Final exam,I am getting ready to fight with you.For now,what is appearing in my mind is...vacation!I am always looking forward to my vacation which will be starting from next week!HAHA!*self-exciting*

I WANT TO PLAY GOU GOU LI
I WANT TO SPEND GOU GOU LI
I WANT TO SLEEP GOU GOU LI
I WANT TO DO WHATEVER I LIKE GOU GOU LI

End of GOU GOU LI la please!Get back to your studiesssssss...
Oh my guan ying ma,please treat me well for this semester.Terima kasih=)
And the almighty and always merciful One,please give me a smile face as I meet You on the coming Wednesday!
ONCE UPON A TIME......

1 comment:

googlemei said...

I want to play GOU GOU LI too!
But start legal attachment dy!

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template