Comments

Pages

Thursday 22 April 2010

Posted by at 10:54:00 Read our previous post
am i a low EQ person?
again,it had proven that i can't control myself to talk such words in front of them
ya...i really irritated by that person!
hello!don't you show your pity face in front of me again!
i am not such a good person!
i can be a bitch and devil too!
don't you beat about the bush with me!
i hate hypocrite
though sometimes i am a hypocrite too
but your act really makes me want to vomit
finally,my anger turned to dissapointment cause i really feel helpless to talk with you

OK,i choose to tolerate with you
i know i am such a stupid and idiot in front of people
but i will bear
i will bear
i will be ok after whining until i feel syok
ya...i could see my ugly face vividly right now!
definitely!

cant stop to scold people
my mouth is flaming now

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template