Comments

Pages

Thursday 11 November 2010

111110

Posted by at 02:39:00 Read our previous post
Currently I am busying with quite many stuffs but I am still looking forward all these challenges actually...Sad to say that,I still cant manage well for my body health which is the haemoglobin level of my blood!I think I should give myself a certain period to let my body back to the so-called normal and healthy condition.Frank to say,actually I am quite worrying for my body health as I know that a healthy body is the utmost important for me now,no matter as a student,as a daughter or else as a future worker.


Okay,the law moot competition preliminary round will be starting few more hours later.I as a bailiff shall keep myself in a calm and stern look throughout the competition.Though I feel a bit tersinggung because of my orange colored hair being criticized by the high-com,but I think this will not affect my mood to perform the job.Just take it as a opportunity to learn more as I know I will become a third year law student soon too.@@Then,there's still a list of awaiting tasks for me to complete them.Tutorials,assignments,learningあいうえお,CNYE event,mid-term exam and of course PLAYING+EATING+DRAMA-ing la!巾帼枭雄之义海豪情really very nice le!I cant stop myself for not watching it even though actually I should do my tutorial and studying instead of TVB-ing...mou ban fat la,I always know that I am not a student good in self-discipline,piak piak!!!


during the rehearsal for bailiff,


supposed to look strict but they still look funny!
they said we should look serious, stern, and PROFESIONAL wor!

1 comment:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template