Comments

Pages

Monday 11 October 2010

cold and cool~~~

Posted by at 18:22:00 Read our previous post
Hari ini hari ISNIN!Time flies~~~yohoo!I will go to KL this Friday to attend my biu jies's wedding.Then,my 2 weeks sem break is going to end soon.Next week will be the new sem of my first degree year.Just bought the bus ticket and I purposely chose noon schedule as i am not so reluctant to get back from my home,my Kuala Kangsar.


Went to Cameron Highlands 2 days ago.Actually I just decided to join my friends in the so last minute mode before going there.So,I just went there without preparing anything,including MONEY.Luckily,I didn't spend too much and actually the expenses at Cameron Highlands are all low-costing.We also did remain our Kuala Kangsar's culture which is going everywhere with a pair of flip-flop though my mom did remind me to wear sports shoes instead of slipper.There's not much entertainment there but I merely like to enjoy the cold weather and nice scenery.There's definitely a paradise to relief stress and leave from the hectic life of city.By the way,again,my sausage lip is appear because I didn't drink enough water at there.So pain and suffering...

strawberry milkshake is a must try when you come to Cameron Highlands!
muffins and strawberry milkshakes!
with my 2 lenglui tour guides-Zi Wen and Sue Xian
the kid is so cute but he seems like very shy la...
actually we were shivering~~~
 coffees moment.

 tea garden.






charcoal steamboat
steamboat with organic vegetables

I need more holidays!!!

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template