Comments

Pages

Thursday 18 March 2010

come back soon!

Posted by at 23:21:00 Read our previous post
i will become a jungle-man start from tomorrow!!!
going to spend my 3 days 2 nights in the hutan for youth camp!
hope that everything will go smoothly...

cant wait to go back to my home sweet home afterward!
seriously,i wish that i could recover from coughing faster!
its really torturing and suffering!
although i know that it is quite hard for me to recover as my coughing medicine will finish soon
i m feeling sorry to all my innocent course mates as i am the one who spreading virus in the classroom
finally causing you all are infected by the flu
really feeling endless sorry to you all


i want to become stronger and stronger again!
hope that my mum can save me from the sickness
hahaha...
Kuala Kangsar,i will come back soon!

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template