Comments

Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

Back to campus

Posted by at 17:57:00 Read our previous post
Dear bloggie,

Hi,it has been a very long time I never keep in touch with you.Are you doing well?I know you are growing spider web or even mold. Once I wish I could keep a habit to update my blog often with the purpose to record down everything happened in my daily life.However, since when it became my weekly update,further far to monthly update and now to indefinite period update,forgive me that I couldn't count it.Therefore,I shall update something here.But the problem is,I am dilemma in structuring my blog.What should I write first?When should I start from?

Looking back my last post,it was the matter few months ago where I still doing my attachment.Now,I am back to campus again.Continuing my life as a final year law student.Student life is simple,fun and busy as usual.Somehow many of my friends also have a common feeling that final year life actually is like back to foundation time.We started to know each other again after 3 months of separation,sharing our working experience,looking some people have changed their hairstyles and etc.Just don't know why,everything we've done such as wandering around Jusco,DP and MP after class,yamcha in somewhere to wait for the next class and playing sports together are all the routines when we were still young.By the way,we are not young anymore.It can be seen when you could see there are so many new faces in Mori Cafe.All of them are young,energetic and cute.

Final year subjects are not easy,still tough...Even though i heard many rumors said that final year is easy,all can be learnt in attachment and bla bla bla...But what I've found in the end is...who said final year is easy?We still have to study like a dog,doing endless tutorials every week,and attending some boring lectures such as Jurisprudence,holding super thick Professional Practice notes.And the nightmare is...have to wear black&white formal plus heels to walk around during the sunny days.I can die you know??

Okay,mumble enough.I still hang out every week despite of studies,enjoying my life as usual.The recent leisure place is none other than Starbucks.Nothing special,just because of the environment is too suitable for chit-chatting.

Now,let's the pictures do the rest.
catch up with besties right after backed to melaka.
our last law seminar.
welcomed by haze as my returning gift.So,mask is a must to wear when everyone are going out.
Zizihan's birthday.


Then comes to August,my turn to become 22.

Our Candy crush time-Jurisprudence lecture.
pak to.
Jia Min's visit.The girl I miss a lot when she's not around.
Still,Jurisprudence lecture is boring.
I know I keep on repeating that Jurisprudence lecture is boring.But..this is the fact.I never tell lie.Who ask the Prof. requires everyone of us to do that bloody peer assessment??It is really troublesome and bored@#$%And I have nothing else to express how unwilling for me to do this thing.

And lastly,Please...for those who have seen this post,please don't spread it to the Prof.I don't wish to fail his subject.Thank you very much.

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template