Comments

Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

301211

Posted by at 21:37:00 Read our previous post
Hell Yeah~Finally done with all the killing assignments! However, there's still presentations yet to be done.
Tomorrow will be the last day of 2011. People are thinking of where should they countdown for new year.For me,I am still have no idea!What I want for now is a totally relaxing weekend.Aha!


After a full dinner,I am facing with the laptop, doing the most ridiculous work.I am retyping the Islamic assignment in word file.Seriously,I really can't understand why should I retype the assignment even we've already done the assignment with hand-writing? Aiya...sometimes I really don't understand what's a Doctor thinking of@@


By the way,it's just a five pages work.Just accept and do it,no point to blame anyone right?
Always keep the faith!!!



another silly song from LMFAO.Yea,I am whelming into the beat of this song and doing my typing work. 

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template