Comments

Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

220711

Posted by at 14:33:00 Read our previous post
JULY.
This is a month full with mid terms, assignments and books!Well,I really fail in managing my time.See,I am again wasting time here and there.Just realized that currently people around me are indulging in "Party Rock Anthem" including me.I was listening to this song when studying for mid term.Perhaps this could be classified as a disruption or a stimulant for preventing sleepy?By the way,this song is actually quite silly and meaningless,lol!


Somehow,I suddenly miss my home.But with disappointment, mom was away again every time I phoned to home.=(


Aha!I am hunchbacked seriously!

YESTERDAY WAS A GOOD DAY=)

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template