Comments

Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

Holidays end

Posted by at 13:11:00 Read our previous post
Three weeks holidays just passed too fast,I will back to Melaka again tomorrow.Haven't mentally nor physically well prepared to school reopen.Next semester will be the last two semester of my whole LLB programme. Kinda looking forward to finish my degree programme so that I can party like a animal,hehe...No la, actually I am more looking forward to my graduation day. Many thoughts flash through my mind such as where to go for my graduation trip, which legal firm to chamber with and etc...And now,I am quite dilemma still.

Just got my result yesterday.There's improvement but cgpa only raised a bit.A bit disappointed but overall I am satisfied with my result.Need to work more harder next semester although I know raising in gpa would not help much in raising my cgpa. Never mind, I will just try my best to strive higher.

Come on, let's work hard, play hard!
The 2011 me.Only silly, nerd and sampat can be drawn.Phew~

No comments:

© ~毫无艳言~ is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template